FREE COMMUNITY GATHERINGS WHERE WE TALK ABOUT WHAT MATTERS
Coaching Salon: ChatGPT for Coaches
Thu, June 1, 2023 | 12 - 1 pm PT | FREE
In this Coaching Salon, we're going to bow to our new AI robot overlords. Jokes! I know the topic of AI is totally loaded and even scary, but that fear could be standing between you and the biggest innovation to come our way since the internet itself.
This Coaching Salon is all about demystifying AI, specifically ChatGPT and similar chatbots. I've invited my friend and AI expert, Catherine Adams, to help me show you how to harness the power of ChatGPT for your business.
The best way to ensure AI develops in the ways we want is to engage with it.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What ChatGPT can and can't do (and how that's changing all the time)
- How to write prompts so you get what you want
- Lots of examples of things you can do that will make a material difference for your business
After Catherine and I met to plan this call, I pasted in the transcript and asked ChatGPT to summarize what we'll cover with participants:
1. Leverage your content: Provide a topic or prompt to ChatGPT and ask it to generate a draft blog or social media post. Or paste in content you've already created and have ChatGPT remix it for other uses.
2. Brainstorm new coaching ideas: Engage in a conversation with ChatGPT to explore different coaching angles, gain fresh perspectives, and overcome creative blocks. Coaches can use this process to generate innovative coaching ideas.
3. Develop client exercise prompts: Collaborate with ChatGPT to create prompts for client exercises or journaling activities. Coaches can provide a basic prompt and work with ChatGPT to refine and tailor it to their coaching objectives.
4. Create custom visual aids: Utilize AI-powered image creation tools like Mid Journey to generate customized cartoon images or visual aids that complement coaching content.
5. Design course outlines: Demonstrate how ChatGPT can assist in creating course outlines and lesson plans. Coaches can provide high-level instructions or topic descriptions and let ChatGPT expand and organize the course material.
6. Automate repetitive tasks: Illustrate how ChatGPT can automate certain repetitive tasks for coaches such as writing session summaries, podcast show notes, course lesson overviews, etc...
💫 One-hour Zoom call, the recording will be distributed to all registrants.
💫 We'll talk a little bit about ChatGPT and how to work it, but we want to spend most of the time showing you what it can do and answering your questions, so bring anything you want to toss into the mix!
Sign up here 👇
Hi, I'm Bridgette Boudreau...
Master life coach and creator of the Mosaic Life Map. The Mosaic was born out of my own frustrations with figuring out what I wanted and how to navigate life in an aligned way.
Using the Mosaic framework and my 15 years of coaching at the highest level, I help people depart the beaten-down paths of conventional living and bushwhack their way into the life that’s meant for them. More importantly—I’ve been through it, and feel confident guiding others through the dark to arrive blinking into the blazing sunlight of their own shiny being.