Make your next act the best one yet.
You’ve checked all the boxes you were supposed to and it got you this far, but you sacrificed a lot along the way.
You're old enough to know the hustle and grind are not for you but still young enough to sink your teeth into something meaningful.
You've worked hard, and now it's your time.
You feel your purpose alive inside of you – like it’s on the tip of your tongue – but every time you try to wrap your mind around it, it flits away.
It feels like there are a thousand possible threads you could follow, only you have no clue how to make sense of it all, much less how to move forward.
It seems like every time you get excited about your path, something blocks your way.
Why do some people seem to know exactly who they are and where they’re headed while you feel scattered and confused?
You aren’t alone. There is a way to find your way.
You’ve tried everything you can think of to figure out your way forward:
Approaches like career counseling that focus on assessments and practical skills end up feeling boring and flat. Practical approaches alone don’t speak to your soul, and they only point to opportunities that already exist. What if your purpose is something the world hasn't seen yet?
Perhaps you’ve tried a more spiritual book, program, or even an intuitive reading that felt evocative and exciting, but left you unclear as ever about what to do based on what you found.
Then there’s the most demoralizing approach of all: Cold-browsing job postings as if they were some oracle that will reveal the answers you seek. (Oof, so brutal.)
You love an assessment and end up with a lot of interesting acronyms, metaphors, letters, and numbers (ENFJ and Enneagram 2 here!) that feel like important pieces, but in themselves bring you no closer to the clarity of purpose you seek or what to do next.
While well-intentioned, these approaches don’t work because they don’t take into account the entirety of you.
To truly get at your purpose, you've got to involve all the parts of you — mind, body, heart, and spirit — in a way that helps you make sense of all these disparate-seeming aspects of your life and interests, while also giving clear guidance on how to move forward and overcome the obstacles that inevitably arise.
The fact is, most of the practical and even some of the spiritual approaches are fundamentally conventional and your way forward is not.
You still feel confused and uncertain, and out a few bucks to boot. You wonder if it’s your fault because you’re so all over the place or not committed enough. You fear that it’s too late to create the life you want.
(You're doing great BTW, you just need the proper support.)
"I was burned out, feeling numb and indifferent to the work I once held such passion for. Through the Mosaic process and Bridgette's encouraging, intuitive guidance, I was reminded that the answers to my questions about how to reconnect with my purpose lie within me, and began to see the beautiful threads of my life path with a new clarity, providing direction and shining a hope-filled light on the next phase of my journey."
- PAUL HARDY
What you really need is an approach that's soulful and practical.
- Imagine that all of those disparate-seeming parts of you form a beautiful Mosaic. Piece by piece, you gather and explore all the facets of you: your strengths, passions, interests, needs, and even your limitations. To get to where your soul wants to go, you first have to know yourself.
- While learning to navigate toward your purpose in an aligned way is practical, you don't get there by following conventional wisdom. You have to throw off the stuff you’ve been taught about achievement, motivation, and success, so you can adopt an attitude of experimentation, learning, and growth.
- Then, if you want things to get really wild, you have to learn how to open your awareness so you can receive the important intel Life has for you.
- You’ll need some practical tools for when your sh*t comes up because doing purpose work is incredibly vulnerable and you need support. You’ll learn how to stick with yourself and stay creative when hurdles arise.
- You also need a merry band of fellow travelers. Finally, your people. The ones who will help you see your greatest gifts that you take for granted, hold you up when you’re feeling down, and cheer you on as you explore your new path.
Hi, I'm Bridgette Boudreau
I've been there.
The Mosaic Way arose out of my struggles to find my purpose. I’ve overworked, over-worried, and over-tried. I wanted to trust life and go with the flow, but I didn't know how to let go of the reins.
I’ve worried that choosing a path would eliminate other options, and I’ve been wracked with feelings of fear and failure. I’ve been through the dark nights of the soul. I know what it’s like to feel the frustration of knowing you’re here to do something that matters but can’t figure out what the hell it is.
Like you, I read all the books and tried all the things, and The Mosaic Way is my distillation of everything I've learned that works. I’ve thoroughly tested and vetted my Mosaic framework with hundreds of clients.
I’ve been a Master Certified Coach for over 15 years and have personally helped hundreds of folks reconnect with who they are and why they’re here. As the former CEO of a world-class life coaching program, I’ve trained thousands of coaches on how to do the same.
That’s why I’m so passionate about helping others find their way because I struggled so mightily to find my own.
Here’s what I know: When people throw off the ties that bind them and connect with what they are here to do, they light up. They heal. They contribute. And that’s a net-positive benefit to the world. That’s why I love being folks’ purpose guide.
An 8-Week Course with LIVE Coaching/Q&As
As a result of joining us for The Mosaic Way you'll learn:
- The tools you need to finally make sense of all your interests and life experiences
- The truth about all the ways perfectionism rears its head and keeps you from taking action.
- The relationship between coming home to yourself and finding what's next
- The myth of clarity and what you really need instead
- The secret to getting unstuck and boldly moving toward the life you desire
- The key to trusting yourself and consistently tuning into your inner knowing to navigate your path
- The disconnect between the external cultural rules that you've been trying — and failing — to live by and your own natural rhythm
- The three elements you need to feel grounded in self-love, creativity, and possibility as you forge your path
Course begins again April 2024
When you register for The Mosaic Way, here's what you'll receive:
Easily Digestible Video Lessons Delivered Over 8 Weeks - I'll guide you through video lessons focused on the concepts, practices, and instructions you need to create your Mosaic Life Map and start following the breadcrumbs toward your right life. Each lesson includes a transcript if you prefer reading to watching.
4 Live Q&A/Coaching Zoom Sessions - I'll be hosting 4 bi-weekly live Zoom sessions where I'll help folks get unstuck and take your Mosaic work deeper. Live Zoom sessions take place from 12-1:30 PT on 2/7, 2/21, 3/6, and 3/20. Live sessions will be recorded and replays will be distributed to the group.
Many Mosaic Missions - Insightful, fun, and doable homework missions that will bring your Mosaic to life. Pick and choose your own adventures, you can't screw it up.
Access to the Mosaic Path Community - A private, off-Facebook place to get guidance from me, co-work & connect with your fellow Mosaic Makers. Don't miss this chance to make new friends and if you've been around for a while, to reconnect with your folks.
IT'S DEEP & DELIGHTFUL
The Mosaic Way Course Curriculum
Week 1 | Gather the Pieces of Your Mosaic Life Map
Week 2 | Limitations & Cultural Constraints: The Border of Your Mosaic
Week 3 | How to Listen to Life
Week 4 | Make Your Mosaic Life Map
Week 5 | Working Week + Live Coaching/Q&A Call
Week 6 | Following the Threads
Week 7 | When Your Sh*t Comes Up
Week 8 | Making New Connections: When Things Come Together
By the end of The Mosaic Way, you will have built your unique Mosaic Life Map and gained a renewed sense of clarity, purpose, and momentum.
"Bridgette is incredibly compassionate and nurturing, she brings her whole self to this work and holds space for me to do the same. Working with Bridgette has taught me how to be kind to myself and to embrace all of me. Bridgette continues to help me uncover my authentic self-expression and live fully!"