The Groove Kitchen
A 3-month mentoring group for multi-passionates, coaches, seekers, small-preneurs, and recovering hard drivers. Focus on what matters and take aligned action — your way.
Find your groove.
How do you find your unique way of moving through the world?
You begin with an intention. Your intention is like shooting a flaming arrow into the darkness. As your arrow of desire arcs forward, flashes of your path illuminate. But the way is far from clear. Your intention focuses your attention and gets you moving into the unknown.
Moving forward is not about doggedly trudging toward a specific outcome. It's about devoting yourself to a path and letting the way emerge.
Inevitably, your stuff will come up. This is where it helps to have a guide and supportive community to help you through the tough parts.
If you're craving a space where you can focus on what matters to you and take action in a way that feeds you and doesn't deplete you, I'd love for you to join us in The Groove Kitchen.
After all, the best part of the party happens in the kitchen.
Is the Kitchen for you?
- You're a (recovering) high-achiever. You know that you don't have to do things the hard way anymore, but sometimes you still fall into the habit because you're not sure what else to do.
- You don't always trust yourself and it helps to have someone to work things out with so you can get clear.
- Sometimes you feel scattered and unsure of what to do next because you have so many interests and don't want to pigeonhole yourself.
- You know you can totally overthink things and get derailed by obstacles.
- You abuse your ‘Get it done’ energy by doing everything except what really matters.
- You're afraid to commit for fear you'll make the wrong choice.
As a result of your time in the Kitchen, you will...
- Embrace your multi-passionate nature, boosting your confidence, clarity, and creativity.
- Have the gut knowing of when you're on the right path along with the tools to bring yourself back whenever you get sidetracked. (Or hijacked.)
- Understand the link between trusting yourself deeply and expressing yourself fully.
- Shift from struggle to flow by leaning into your gifts versus trying to fix yourself.
- Clearly identify where you want to go and take the steps to get there.
- Be wildly cheered on by your fellow Groovies as you take inspired action.
I'm Bridgette Boudreau, Master Certified Coach
I'M HERE TO HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD
Moving forward feels so delicious when you're in the groove. It feels like you're in communion with Life itself: magic abounds.
Then, we get mired in the muck, and we think we're off track. But the truth is, ya gotta go through the muck to get where your heart wants to go. Lucky for you, I'm a world-class muck-navigator, because I've spent my share of time there. I'll share how to harvest the gifts of the muck so you can keep moving forward.
I'll also bring everything I’ve learned from all of my experience as a coach, businessperson, and seeker to help you tune into what lights you up and throw off what brings you down.
I've been building safe communities and running groups for over 15 years. Safety, belonging, creativity, realness, laughter, and right action are my watchwords.
I hope you'll join us in the Groove Kitchen.
What's cookin' in the Kitchen...
The Groove Kitchen is a 3-month, small group coaching program, limited to 10 participants.
There's no set curriculum, this isn't about filling your brain with more info. I customize my coaching to what comes up in the group.
You'll bring your intentions and what you'd like to focus on I'll bring all of my coaching skills plus my Mosaic Life Mapping Framework to help you move forward, without hustling or burning yourself out.
- Seven group zoom calls where everyone gets a chance for some 1:1 attention from me in the group setting. I make sure the nuggets of wisdom unearthed are useful for you and the entire group.
- A 60-minute private coaching session with me where you can dive into anything you want.
Optional GK Buddy check-ins: If you like, you’ll be paired up with another Groove Kitchen member to provide additional peer support for each other.
A simple, private community outside of FB where we'll keep the momentum going by checking in each week. I'll provide additional coaching and food for thought here.
"If you want clarity about your life's purpose without feeling pressured or feeling behind, join Bridgette. All of sudden, you are getting your act together and working toward a life aligned with who you genuinely are. You are alive!!"
"Bridgette brings a grounded, nurturing presence. As someone who has a hard time allowing, (ahem, recovering perfectionist and people pleaser over here), she fosters this space of acceptance and calm. Bridgette offers this gift of where I feel there is nothing I need to 'fix', I am invited to be with all of who I am, just as I am. And that is where emergence can happen."
We groove again in early 2023.
Get a heads-up by joining the interest list.
You'll also be subscribed to my email newsletter which has good stuff.
3 Monthly Payments of
7 Live Calls
We'll meet seven times starting the first week of November through January, with a two-week holiday break in late December. We'll meet from 12 - 1:30 Pacific on these dates: 11/15, 11/29, 12/13, two-week holiday break, 1/3, 1/17, 1/31, 2/14.
A private session with me where we'll delve more deeply into what's up for you.
A safe, engaged, and lively community to use as a sounding board and to cheer you along.