Coach, you didn't change your entire life just to trade one hustle for another.
You became a coach because it made you feel alive. It was a way for you to share your gifts and serve others as an act of love.
You thrive on helping people break out of the conventional ways of living and blaze their own trail.
Coaching appealed to you because it was all about pointing people toward their own innate wisdom and helping them trust themselves, with you as their guide.
Then, some things happened along the way.
You tried really hard to make it as a coach by doing what the experts told you, but it hasn't worked.
Or perhaps you didn't do what the experts said because it turned your stomach and when you said as much, you were told to change your mindset.
You were disillusioned when you found out some of the mentors you respected didn't have your best interests at heart.
Maybe you made what you feel were some bad decisions along the way and that zapped your confidence.
The worst thing is that you lost sight of the love and joy of being a coach.
I can tell you most definitively that you are not alone.
The way forward has been murky at best, heartbreaking at worst:
You've spent countless dollars on masterminds, workshops, and courses, and while some of them were valuable, none of them helped you gain the traction you needed.
Perhaps you’ve tried a spiritual book, program, or even an intuitive reading that felt evocative and exciting, but left you unclear as ever about how to actually do something based on what you found.
Then you had a come-to-Jesus moment with yourself: you got real that you're not cut out to be an entrepreneur, or that you don't enjoy 1:1 coaching, or that you just can't be on social media all the time, or some other truth that broke your heart. You grieved because you thought that was the end of coaching for you.
Except that it's not. It's just the end of what I call the coaching box.
The coaching box says you have to be an entrepreneur to make a living as a coach and that there are basically two ways to do that: opening a therapy-style private practice or "making yourself the brand" in what I call an influencer-style business.
The coaching box is overly focused on money-making at the expense of soul nourishment, creativity, and fun.
The coaching box says you have to market on social media.
The coaching box says there's a prescribed way to expand your business that begins with 1:1 coaching and ends with expensive high-end retreats and ridiculous vanity photo shoots.
Heck, the coaching box says you must have the title of "coach."
What if none of that is true?
"I was burned out, feeling numb and indifferent to the work I once held such passion for. Through the Mosaic process and Bridgette's encouraging, intuitive guidance, I was reminded that the answers to my questions about how to reconnect with my purpose lie within me, and began to see the beautiful threads of my life path with a new clarity, providing direction and shining a hope-filled light on the next phase of my journey."
- PAUL HARDY | CONSERVATIONIST, NATURE GUIDE, LIFE COACH
What you really need is an approach that's soulful and practical.
- Imagine that instead of a prefab coaching box, all of these disparate-seeming parts of you not only belong, but form a beautiful Mosaic. Piece by piece, you'll be guided on an exploration of all the facets of you and how each piece informs your work: your strengths, passions, interests, needs, and yes, even your limitations. To get to where your soul wants to go, you first have to know yourself.
- People fall into the coaching box when they're told there's a limited number of ways to "make it" as a coach. So you'll have to throw off the stuff you’ve been taught about achievement, motivation, and success, and exchange all that for a stronger, more flexible stance of experimentation, learning, and growth.
- Then, if you want things to get really wild, you have to learn how to open your awareness so you can receive the important intel Life has for you.
- You’ll need some practical tools for when your sh*t comes up because as you know, doing this work is incredibly vulnerable and you need support. You’ll learn to see that your stuff coming up isn’t getting in the way, it is the way.
- You also need a merry band of fellow travelers. Your people that you can be real with. The ones who will help you see your greatest gifts that you take for granted, hold you up when you’re feeling down, and cheer you on as you explore beyond the coaching box.
Hi, I'm Bridgette Boudreau
I've been there.
Hoo-boy, I have struggled to find my way. I’ve overworked, over-worried, and over-tried. I wanted to trust life and go with the flow, but I didn't know how to let go of the reins.
I’ve felt the fear that choosing a path would eliminate other options, and I’ve been wracked with feelings of fear and failure. I’ve been through the dark nights of the soul. I know what it’s like to feel the frustration of knowing you’re here to do something that matters but can’t figure out what the hell it is or how to do it.
The Mosaic Path for Coaches is my distillation of everything I learned that's worked. I’ve thoroughly tested and vetted my Mosaic framework with hundreds of clients. It's not a flash in the pan.
I’ve been a Master Certified Coach for over 15 years and have built my coaching practice twice. As the former CEO of a world-class life coaching program, I’ve trained and mentored thousands of coaches.
I also have an extensive background in business consulting and marketing spanning many different industries.
That's what sets me apart from a lot of business coaches out there — my vast experience in both business and life navigation makes me an ace coaching box-breaker.
An 8-Week (un)Learning + Group Coaching Immersive for Unconventional Coaches
Here is how The Mosaic Path for Unconventional Coaches will benefit you:
- You'll get the practical + soulful tools you need to finally make sense of all your interests and life experiences so you can create your thing in your way
- Your seeming failures and limitations will be completely transmuted — you'll see how they were pointing the way forward all along
- We'll gently and lovingly take down all those unrealistic expectations of yourself, releasing stuck energy that you'll use to fly
- We'll bust the myth that you need to be clear to move forward and you'll learn what you need instead
- You'll gain the practical way to get unstuck and sustain your momentum, even when you feel fear and doubt
- You'll learn the key to trusting yourself and consistently tuning into your inner knowing to navigate your path
- You'll happily toss out those externally-based coaching rules that you've been trying — and failing — to live by and exchange them for your own natural rhythm
- You'll leave with a practical yet unconventional roadmap for how to keep moving forward beyond our time together
No badassery, lady-bossing, or self-bullying required. We're going to use the power of love to get where we want to go.
We begin 9.28.23
When you register for The Mosaic Path for Unconventional Coaches, you'll receive:
17 Video Lessons Delivered Over 8 Weeks - I'll guide you through weekly videos focused on the concepts, practices, and instructions you need to create your life Mosaic, which is the map for your new pathway forward. Each lesson includes a transcript if you prefer to read it.
7 Live Group Coaching Zoom Sessions - This is an immersive, so we're going to roll up our sleeves and get into it. I'll be hosting 7 weekly live Zoom sessions where I'll be helping you get unstuck and taking your Mosaic work deeper. Live Zoom sessions take place from 3-4:30 PT on 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 11/2, 11/9, and 11/16. Sessions will be recorded and replays will be distributed to the group.
Many Mosaic Missions - Insightful, fun, and doable homework missions that will bring your Mosaic to life. Choose your own adventures, you can't screw it up.
Buddies & Coworking - I'll assign everyone buddies (don't worry, if this doesn't sound good you can opt-out) and encourage you to get together and cowork on your Mosaic Missions.
Access to the Mosaic Path Community - A private, off-Facebook place to get guidance from me, co-work & connect with your fellow Mosaic Makers. Don't miss your chance to make new friends and if you've been around for a while, to reconnect with your folks.